Saturday, May 4, 2024

My website gets an upgrade from Lars Jansen Internet Consulting

 I've been wanting a new website for a long time and I don't know much about building or marketing websites. I decided I needed some advise so I did a quick search and came across Lars Jansen. wow...

Lars runs an Internet and Website consulting business in Dunedin but thankfully he works with clients from all over the world as well.

Here is his site if you need any information about getting a new website: Website & Internet Consultant New Zealand

You can find his list of services offered here: Website Consulting Services Dunedin

And a little about him:

Website & Internet Consultant Helping Kiwis get Online since 1999

As a Website & Internet Consultant with over 25 years of experience in the website development and online marketing industry I will help save you money and time.

I spent most of my time building and promoting great looking, high quality websites ranging from single page personal homepages to large technically extensive company sites.

These days I am based in “sunny” Dunedin and my focus is on consultancy, advising clients on what website development services they need, what they don’t, as well as their options and how best to execute their cunning plan. Usually for the cost of a cappuccino:)

Thanks Lars! Great service at a great price:)

No comments:

Post a Comment